FIA WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
News Update: You can book with us now for the FIA WEC 6 Hours of Spa 2020. Please call us now on 01707 329988 to reserve your place.
30th April – 3rd May 2020
Le Mans comes to Belgium. For the FIA WEC 6 Hours of Spa 2020 we are pleased to be able to offer our customers the choice of a camping and a hotel option close to the circuit including tickets and your choice of Channel crossing from the UK included. With the Spa circuit being within 4 hours drive of Calais, it is possible to travel to and from the circuit in a weekend. By travelling outbound on the Friday and returning on the Sunday, you will be able to enjoy all of qualifying on Friday night and the race on Saturday.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
Campsite Eau Rouge, Francorchamps
The Eau Rouge campsite is privately owned and run and offers a peaceful and green environment for camping and caravans. The campsite includes recently refurbished shower and toilet blocks, optional water and electric supply as well as a small bar/restaurant.
(based on two people in a standard size car sharing a tent)
Hotel Val D’Arimont, Cottages
Less than 10 minutes drive from the circuit, this family run 3 star hotel complex offers everything that you could need for a great weekend. They have comfortable ensuite rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and a great restaurant with friendly bar.
£655.00 per person (based on two people in a standard size car sharing a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage)
£499.00 per person (based on four people in a standard size car sharing a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage)
What is included:
– Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes are available. Supplements may apply)
– Three nights (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) at your choice of accommodation
– General entrance & access to all public areas
What is not included:
– Personal Travel Insurance
– European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
– Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
– Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull – Zeebrugge are available on request