Rolex 24 at Daytona 27th Jan - 28th Jan 2018From £530.00 per person
Aku Tiki Hotel for the Rolex 24 at Daytona
Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona
27th & 28th January 2018
A great opportunity to watch the Rolex 24 at Daytona in January 2017 with Travel Destinations. You will be able to stay at an ocean front hotel on the famous Daytona Beach. A hire car is provided in the offer. You will also receive a Daytona International Raceway “Ultimate Endurance Ticket” for the Rolex 24 at Daytona, that enables you to wander freely through the infield, grandstands, Sprint Fanzone and the garages throughout the 24 hours race.
A hotel & ticket offer is also available for residents in the USA. Please enquire for further details.
Suggested Race Week Itinerary:
Thursday 25th January
Arrive at Orlando airport in the early evening, collect your hire car and make your way to the Aku Tiki Hotel on Daytona Beach, just minutes from the circuit.
Friday 26th January
Down in the paddock, the garages are open and there is an autograph session, so today is the perfect opportunity to get up close and personal with the drivers and mechanics.
Saturday 27th January
Race day. Live music, fairground rides, fireworks and Karoake – and the start of the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Don’t forget to head onto the track before the start of the race when the drivers, teams and mechanics roll the cars into position to fanfare and applause.
Sunday 28th January
The race is still going on – and so is the excitement and entertainment. This really is anybody’s race so don’t miss the final laps.
Monday 29th January
Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or some last minute outlet shopping before making your way back to Orlando airport for your overnight flight home.
Extend your stay – The Rolex 24 is reason enough to come to Florida – but with so much more on offer why not stay a few more days and visit the theme parks, Kennedy Space Centre or just make the most of the winter sun.
Taste of the 24 – a gastronomic sampling from the menus of some of the best restaurants Daytona has to offer. From 6-10pm on Saturday night and with all the convenience of having the front stretch grandstands at your disposal, this is great way to enjoy the race.
Champions Club Hospitality
The Daytona 500 club offers a relaxing, comfortable haven with excellent food options and open bars, along with guest speakers and driver Q&A’s.
The suite has a rooftop grandstand overlooking the pitlane and exclusive access to the podium ceremony.
- Four nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Aku Tiki Hotel, located on Daytona Beach
- An ‘Ultimate Endurance’ ticket offering daily access to the infield, grandstands, Sprint FANZONE, garage access and parking
- 5 days "compact 4 door size" car hire (pick up and drop off at Orlando airport)
- The ocean front hotel right on Daytona beach!
- Friendly welcome
- Heated outdoor pool
- Spacious rooms
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- International flights from the London Gatwick or Manchester to Orlando, Florida with Virgin Atlantic are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 0844 873 0203 for details.
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay for a few days, take a week or more to enjoy the other sights of Florida?
- For Reservations for the Rolex 24 at Daytona please call 0844 873 0203 (or +44 1707 329988)
Room and car hire upgrades are available on request