Spa Classic 18th May - 20th May 2018From £515.00 per person
Domaine des Hautes Fagnes for the Spa Classic
18th – 20th May 2018
At the heart of the Hautes Fagnes Nature Reserve, the Domaine des Hautes Fagnes offers you a warm welcome to their four star hotel surrounded by untouched countryside. Although located in the peaceful Ardennes countryside the Domaine des Hautes Fagnes remains just a pleasant 25 minutes drive from the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
The Domaine des Hautes Fagnes benefits from a large spa area including an indoor swimming pool, sauna and treatment rooms. The hotel also has a restaurant, bar and brasserie and plenty of secure car parking.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Domaine des Hautes Fagnes on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Good 4 star hotel
- Excellent spa facilities
- In the Ardennes countryside
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 25 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £120.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £85.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £70.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
What’s not included
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover