Spa Classic 19th May - 21st May 2017From £355.00 per person
Hotel Du Commerce for the Spa Classic
19th – 21st May 2017
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2017. The dates for the event are the 19th – 21st May 2017. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 0844 873 0203.
This attractive 4 star hotel is located in the heart of the Ardennes region in the quiet town of Houffalize, approximately 30 minutes drive from the circuit. The hotel has 42 luxury ensuite rooms and is well known locally for its gastronomic restaurant.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £30.00 per car.
- Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) at the Hotel Du Commerce, in a twin or double room on a bed & breakfast basis (half board options also available)
- General entrance tickets, paddock access and grandstand seats
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Excellent restaurant at the hotel
- Scenic drive to the circuit
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Half board options available
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 25 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car for an additional £120.00 per car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory.
- The clubs dinner will be held from 7pm - 1am on the Friday evening at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit. A choice of food & an open bar is provided, as well as music and other entertainment with a 1950/60s theme. A great start to the weekend. £95.00 per person.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. These are available for £75.00 per basket (pre-order only)
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday for £65.00 per person
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
– Personal Travel Insurance
– European Vehicle Breakdown Cover