Spa Classic 17th May - 20th May 2019From £379.00 per person
Hotel Val D’Arimont for the Spa Classic
17th – 20th May 2019 *
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2019. The provisional dates for the event are the 17th – 20th May 2019. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 01707 329988.
At the foot of a nature reserve, on the riverbank of a lush valley, the Val d’Arimont is the ideal place to stay during motor racing events at the Spa Francorchamps circuit which is just 8 miles away. When the racing is over why not enjoy a meal in their restaurant or relax and make the most of the numerous leisure facilities and beautiful surroundings. As well as comfortable twin and double rooms in the main hotel building, the Val D’Arimont also offers spacious cottages in the hotel grounds. These are ideal for small groups of either 4 adults or 2 adults wanting single rooms each.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) at the Hotel Val D'Arimont on a bed and breakfast basis in your chosen accommodation.
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Less than 10 minutes to the circuit
- Quiet location
- Good restaurant and bar
- Cabin options available
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 25 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £120.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £85.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £70.00 per person.
- Clubs Official Party on Friday 17th May from 19:00hrs - 01:00hrs includes food, drinks and music. £110.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
What’s not included
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover