Spa Classic 17th May - 20th May 2019From £485.00 per person
Hotel Villa des Fleurs for the Spa Classic
17th – 20th May 2019 *
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2018. The provisional dates for the event are the 17th – 20th May 2019. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 01707 329988.
The 4 star Hotel Villa des Fleurs, for the Spa Classic, is located in the centre of Spa town, and is converted from a 19th century mansion house. The famous Spa thermal baths are only a couple of minutes walk away, and bars & brasseries located nearby. Each ensuite bedroom is individually decorated to a high standard and includes TV, private safe, coffee machine and minibar. Guests can also receive special discounts at the local casino. Private off street parking is available to the side of the hotel.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Hotel Villa des Fleurs in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand access tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- In the centre of Spa Town
- Off street parking
- 4 star historic hotel
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 20 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £120.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course gourmet meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £85.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £70.00 per person.
- Clubs Official Party on Friday 17th May from 19:00hrs - 01:00hrs includes food, drinks and music. £110.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover