Spa Classic 19th May - 21st May 2017From £459.00 per person
Hotel Villa des Fleurs for the Spa Classic
19th – 21st May 2017
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2017. The dates for the event are the 19th – 21st May 2017. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 0844 873 0203.
The 4 star Hotel Villa des Fleurs is located in the centre of Spa town, and is converted from a 19th century mansion house. The famous Spa thermal baths are only a couple of minutes walk away, and bars & brasseries located nearby. Each ensuite bedroom is individually decorated to a high standard and includes TV, private safe, coffee machine and minibar. Guests can also receive special discounts at the local casino. Private off street parking is available to the side of the hotel.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £30.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Hotel Villa des Fleurs in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- In the centre of Spa Town
- Off street parking
- 4 star historic hotel
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 25 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car for an additional £120.00 per car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory.
- The clubs dinner will be held from 7pm - 1am on the Friday evening at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit. A choice of food & an open bar is provided, as well as music and other entertainment with a 1950/60s theme. A great start to the weekend. £95.00 per person.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. These are available for £75.00 per basket (pre-order only)
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday for £65.00 per person
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover