Spa Classic 18th May - 20th May 2018From £449.00 per person
Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral for the Spa Classic
18th – 20th May 2018
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2018. The dates for the event are the 18th – 20th May 2018. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 0844 873 0203.
For the 2018 Spa Classic we are offering our customers the opportunity to experience this historic motor racing event by staying near the town of Spa itself at the 4 star Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral Hotel, just 9 miles from the circuit.
The Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral occupies the high ground (the Balmoral hill) on the road in to Spa town. This provides most rooms in the hotel with enviable views over the Ardennes. The hotel offers free parking for guests with wifi throughout the hotel. The hotel offers a lounge-style bar and restaurant as well as an indoor pool and spa-wellness area. A buffet-style breakfast is incuded each morning.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral Hotel in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Good 4 star hotel
- Great views from the rooms
- Short distance to Spa town
- 5 minutes to the circuit
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 25 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £120.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £85.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £70.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
What’s not included
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover