Daytona 500 16th Feb - 22nd Feb 2021From £2,249.00
Aku Tiki Hotel for the 500 Club Package
16th – 22nd February 2022
The Aku Tiki Hotel is a superb place to stay for NASCAR’s premier event – the Daytona 500 – in February 2022. It is just 15 minutes to the circuit by car and allows you to stay on the ocean of the famous Daytona Beach.
This superb package includes Daytona 500 Club infield lounge access for the event. These hospitality suites feature a premium buffet and open bars, along with the suite level where you can enjoy the racing action. It’s a great way to experience the Daytona 500 in comfort and style.
In addition, this offer includes access to the UNOH Fan Zone on the infield. This is a superb add-on to the fan experience for this mega event as it gives you the chance see the cars being worked on in their garages, get up close to drivers pre-race, be part of the grid walk and take in the various concerts put on by the organisers on the infield music stage.
Best of all, you gain entry to Victory Lane after the race, giving you the chance to experience the celebrations of the winning driver and team first hand.
This offer is also available for residents in the USA. Please enquire for further details.
Suggested Race Week Itinerary:
Wednesday 16th February
After arriving at a nearby airport, make your way to the Aku Tiki Hotel and get a first glimpse of Daytona Beach before having a leisurely dinner and your first night spent in the hotel.
Thursday 17th February
Thursday presents a great opportunity to explore the infield of the Speedway and all that the Fanzone has to offer before the Truck Series practice session and Cup Series Duel races in the evening.
Friday 18th February
The main attraction on Friday is the Camping World Truck Series race in the evening, which always produces thrilling action and is the highlight for many stock car fans who attend the Daytona 500 each year. Seeing the Speedway under Friday Night Lights is a treat, the racing serving as a good warm up for the Xfinity and Cup Series contests over the weekend.
Saturday 19th February
Saturday is Xfinity race day and your chance to familiarise yourself with the Speedway and soak up some of the atmosphere in the infield. Getting a look at some of the NASCAR Cup Series garages is a particular highlight, as is the 300-mile Xfinity race itself in the evening.
Once the race is over, a trip to the One Daytona Fan Village across the road from the Speedway for drinks with other fans is highly recommended.
Sunday 20th February
It’s the day you’ve been waiting for, Daytona 500 race day. Once at the circuit, make the most of the pre-race festivities with your Fanzone pass, walk the grid and cheer on your favourite driver during the introductions, before heading back to the suite to enjoy the race.
From the 500 Club suite you will see all the action unfold as the 40+ drivers do battle to win the Harley J. Earl Trophy and have their name written in the stock car history books. At the end of the race, this package will allow you to get swept up in the post-race festivities in Victory Lane; a fitting end to your unforgettable visit.
Monday 21st February
Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or some last minute outlet shopping before making your way to the airport.
- Three or five-night hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Aku Tiki Hotel on Daytona Beach
- Access to the Daytona 500 Club Banquet and Lounge levels throughout your stay
- A weekend Fanzone pass granting you access to the infield
- Access to Victory Lane post-race
- Five days "compact 4 door size" hire car
- Circuit parking
- Event souvenir package
- The ocean front hotel right on Daytona beach!
- Friendly welcome
- Heated outdoor pool
- Spacious rooms
- Lounge access throughout
- Fanzone access
- Feeling part of the post-race celebrations in victory lane
- Superb views of all the track action
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- International flights to Orlando, Florida are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 01707 329988 for details.
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay for a few days, take a week or more to enjoy the other sights of Florida?
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here
- A deposit of £400.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking for the three-day package. The deposit for the five-day package is £600.00. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.