Daytona 500 16th Feb - 22nd Feb 2021From £995.00
Aku Tiki Hotel for the Daytona 500 Trioval Experience
16th – 22nd February 2022
The Aku Tiki Hotel is a superb place to stay for NASCAR’s premier event – the Daytona 500 – in February 2022. It is just a 15-minute drive to the circuit and allows you to stay beach side on the famous Daytona Beach.
As for ticketing, this two-day Trioval package includes 300 level seating for both the Xfinity support race on Saturday and the Daytona 500 itself on Sunday. This will provide you with a spectacular view of the action over the start/finish line from the main grandstand in reserved club seating, as well as access to various food and beverage options, plenty of big screens, free-Wi-Fi and a dedicated entrance, bar and patio.
If you would like to enhance your weekend experience, we can offer infield Fan Zone tickets. These are a superb add-on to the fan experience for this mega event as it gives you the chance see the cars being worked on in their garages, get up close to drivers pre-race, be part of the grid walk and take in the various concerts put on by the organisers on the infield music stage.
This offer is also available for residents in the USA. Please enquire for further details.
Suggested Race Week Itinerary:
Friday 18th February
After arriving at a nearby airport, make your way to the Aku Tiki Hotel and get a first glimpse of Daytona Beach before having a leisurely dinner and your first night spent in the hotel.
Saturday 19th February
Saturday is Xfinity race day and your chance to familiarise yourself with the Speedway and soak up some of the atmosphere. The 300-mile Xfinity race in the evening gives you a chance to see some of the NASCAR stars of the future battle it out in Ford Mustangs, Toyota Camrys and Chevrolet Camaros.
Once the race is over, a trip to the One Daytona Fan Village across the road from the Speedway for drinks and dinner is highly recommended.
Sunday 20th February
It’s the day you’ve been waiting for, Daytona 500 race day. Soak up the atmosphere in the build-up from your club seat, before enjoying the race itself. From the Speedway grandstand you will see all the action unfold as the 40+ drivers do battle to win the Harley J. Earl Trophy and have their name written in the stock car history books.
Monday 21st February
Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or some last minute outlet shopping before making your way to the airport.
- Three nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Aku Tiki Hotel, located on Daytona Beach
- A 300 level grandstand seat for both the 300-mile Xfinity race and Daytona 500
- Five days "compact 4 door size" hire car
- Circuit parking
- The ocean front hotel right on Daytona beach!
- Friendly welcome
- Heated outdoor pool
- Spacious rooms
- Fanzone access
- Grandstand seats with superb views for all the on-track action
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- International flights to Orlando, Florida are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 01707 329988 for details.
- Upgraded grandstand seats available on request.
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay for a few days, take a week or more to enjoy the other sights of Florida?
- Upgrade your experience with a weekend Fan Zone pass, granting you access to the infield.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here
- A deposit of £200.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.