Daytona 500 16th Feb - 22nd Feb 2021From £4,250.00
Aku Tiki Hotel for the Daytona 500 Rolex 24 Lounge Package
16th – 22nd February 2022
Our Rolex 24 Lounge package for the 2022 Daytona 500 represents the ultimate experience for any stock car racing fan wishing to experience the best of NASCAR’s blue-riband event.
For this experience you will stay at the Aku Tiki Hotel, which is located 15 minutes from the circuit and allows you to stay on the ocean of the famous Daytona Beach.
At the track you will get VIP treatment from the moment you step into the concourse, with Rolex 24 Lounge Access for the entire event. It includes stunning views of the speedway, with the option to sit inside or outside and watch the racing. The suites are climate controlled and have a modern feel, and include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs to ensure you don’t miss any of the action and premium food and drink options, all included in the price.
In addition, this offer includes access to the UNOH Fan Zone on the infield. This is a superb add-on to the fan experience for this mega event as it gives you the chance see the cars being worked on in their garages, get up close to drivers pre-race, be part of the grid walk and take in the various concerts put on by the organisers on the infield music stage.
This offer is also available for residents in the USA. Please enquire for further details.
Suggested Race Week Itinerary:
Wednesday 16th February
After arriving at a nearby airport, make your way to the Aku Tiki Hotel and get a first glimpse of Daytona Beach before having a leisurely dinner and your first night spent in the hotel. You also have the opportunity to catch the Cup Series Qualifying session in the evening.
Thursday 17th February
Thursday presents a great opportunity to explore the infield of the Speedway and all that the Fanzone has to offer before the Truck Series practice session and Cup Series Duel races in the evening.
Friday 18th February
The main attraction on Friday is the Camping World Truck Series race in the evening, which always produces thrilling action and is the highlight for many stock car fans who attend the Daytona 500 each year. Seeing the Speedway under Friday Night Lights is a treat, the racing serving as a good warm up for the Xfinity and Cup Series contests over the weekend.
Saturday 19th February
Saturday is Xfinity race day and your chance to familiarise yourself with the Speedway and soak up some of the atmosphere in the infield. Getting a look at some of the NASCAR Cup Series garages is a particular highlight, as is the 300-mile Xfinity race itself in the evening.
Once the race is over, a trip to the One Daytona Fan Village across the road from the Speedway for drinks and dinner is highly recommended.
Sunday 20th February
It’s the day you’ve been waiting for, Daytona 500 race day. Once at the circuit, make the most of the pre-race festivities with your Fanzone pass, walk the grid and cheer on your favourite driver during the introductions, before heading back to the lounge to take your seat and enjoy the race.
From the Speedway grandstand you will see all the action unfold as the 40+ drivers do battle to win the Harley J. Earl Trophy and have their name written in the stock car history books.
Monday 21st February
Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or some last minute outlet shopping before making your way to the airport.
- Five nights’ hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Aku Tiki Hotel, located on Daytona Beach
- Lounge access and the choice of indoor or outdoor grandstand seating for all the track action
- All-inclusive access to a premium bar and buffet
- A Fanzone and Pre-Race Pass granting you access to the infield
- Five days "compact 4 door size" hire car
- Private suite entrance to the Speedway
- Circuit parking
- The ocean front hotel right on Daytona beach!
- Friendly welcome
- Heated outdoor pool
- Spacious rooms
- Fanzone access
- Lounge access with food and drink included for the week
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- International flights to Orlando, Florida are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 01707 329988 for details.
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay for a few days, take a week or more to enjoy the other sights of Florida?
- Tickets to the Busch Clash at Daytona Cup Series Invitation race on the Tuesday of 500 Race Week.
- Travel Insurance: All customers should have their own travel insurance when travelling abroad. You can book your travel insurance online here.
- Booking Conditions: View our Booking Conditions here
- A deposit of £600.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking. All bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.