JEC Ireland 2019 19th May - 24th May 2019From £785.00 per person
Castlemartyr Resort for JEC Ireland 2019
JEC Ireland 2019
19th – 24th May
Castlemartyr Resort, County Cork
The 5-star Castlemartyr Resort is situated to the east of city of Cork, within the county of the same name. Castlemartyr Resort is home to a grand 17th century manor house that sits adjacent to the ruins of an 800 year-old castle. The hotel’s reception, main dining room and bar are all located within the lovingly restored mansion.
The hotel has 103 luxurious guest bedrooms, the majority of which are located beyond the award winning spa, overlooking the 220 acres of gardens and the on-site golf club. Each bedroom has a spacious dressing area & plenty of storage space. The bathrooms all have walk-in shower room and separate bathtub, toilet and marble-topped double vanity.
The Bell Tower Restaurant within the manor house offers a-la-carte dining, whilst Franchini’s Restaurant offers a more casual Italian dining experience. Casual dining is also possible at the contemporary golf clubhouse next-door to the hotel. The Knights Bar is located in the manor house area and offers light lunches as well as luxuriant surroundings in which to enjoy an evening drink.
The hotel’s stylish spa area includes an indoor swimming pool, ten different treatment rooms and a fitness studio. There is an 18-hole golf course as well as a number of walking trails throughout the estate grounds.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Return cruise ferry crossings from Holyhead to Dublin Port (or Fishguard - Rosslare) with Stena Line
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights in a double or twin Deluxe Room at the Castlemartyr Resort, on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Use of the hotel’s facilities including swimming pool and gymnasium
- Sunday evening welcome BBQ in the hotel's garden
- Monday tour of Fota House and Gardens
- Wednesday night tour dinner in the Capel suite at the hotel
- Whole tour escorted by Simon & Ann Cronin from the Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club
- Suggested road runs, route guides and rally boards
- Fantastic driving routes
- First class accommodation
- A great social occasion
- More than 40 Jaguars on tour!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Additional nights at the hotel
- Hotel room upgrades (prices available on request)
- Alternative ferry routes (supplements may apply)
- Stena Plus lounge upgrade on ferries
What’s not included
- Entrance to points of interest and car parking away from the hotel
- Other meals not stated above
- Spa treatments at the hotel (bookable by the hotel in advance)
- Personal Travel Insurance & European Motoring Assistance