JEC Ireland 2022 22nd May - 27th May 2022From £849.00 per person
Faithlegg Hotel for JEC Ireland 2022
JEC Ireland 2022
22nd – 27th May
Faithlegg Hotel, County Waterford
Just 6 miles east of Waterford City lies Faithlegg. With a lovingly restored 18th Century mansion at its heart, this 4-star hotel is set in woodland with a golf-course straddling the long front drive. The hotel offers 82 bedrooms, divided between classic rooms in the modern wing & master rooms in the original house. All rooms offer contemporary facilities including 40″ TV, Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee making facilities.
The hotel offers an AA Rosette winning restaurant, as well as comfortable bar/lounge. Casual dining is available in the bar and in the adjacent golf club house. Hotel guests have access to the leisure facilities including 17 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Reservations can also be made for the hotel’s spa treatment rooms and the 18 hole championship golf course for an extra charge.
For all JEC Ireland bookings, a deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Return cruise ferry crossings from Holyhead to Dublin Port (or Fishguard - Rosslare) with Stena Line
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights in a double or twin Classic Room at the Faithlegg Hotel, on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Use of the hotel’s facilities including swimming pool and gymnasium
- Sunday evening welcome BBQ in the hotel's garden
- Entrance and guided tour at Duncannon Fort
- Entrance and guided tour at Hook lighthouse
- Entrance and guided tour of Curraghmore House and Gardens
- Wednesday night tour dinner in the Minaun suite at the hotel
- Whole tour escorted by Simon & Ann Cronin from the Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club
- Suggested road runs, route guides and rally boards
- Fantastic driving routes
- First class accommodation
- A great social occasion
- More than 40 Jaguars on tour!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Additional nights at the hotel (from £199.00 per room per night, subject to availability)
- Hotel room upgrades (from £50.00 per room per night, subject to availability)
- Alternative ferry routes (supplements may apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Stena Plus lounge upgrade on ferries (from £20.00 per person, per direction)
What’s not included
- Entrance to other points of interest not listed and car parking away from the hotel
- Other meals not stated above
- Spa treatments at the hotel (bookable with the hotel direct in advance)
- Personal Travel Insurance & European Motoring Assistance