TR Tours Ireland 2022 12th Jun - 17th Jun 2022From £899.00 per person
Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort for TR Ireland 2022
TR Ireland Tour
12th – 17th June 2022
The Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort
In a truly unique setting, within 163 acres of parkland, the Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort is Northern Ireland’s premier luxury Hotel. Situated only 30 minutes drive from Belfast it is the perfect location to relax and explore the beauty of County Antrim including the Causeway Coast. Adjacent to the River Maine the Galgorm Resort is home to 125 luxurious guestrooms including superior & deluxe bedrooms, and Junior and Signature Suites.
All bedrooms are decorated in a contemporary style and offer views either over the river & Spa, or the country estate. Each room comes with a king-size bed or two single-beds where requested. Each bedroom benefits from a desk & separate seating area, as well as a marble bathroom with a walk-in shower, or separate bath and shower. There is complimentary wi-fi in all rooms as well as tea & coffee making facilities, in-Room Safe and Mini Bar.
The extensive on-site Thermal Village & Spa is the first of its kind in Ireland. All guests can enjoy the tranquillity of nature and experience pure relaxation in the Spa and Thermal Village with an extensive selection of riverside hot tubs, indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam rooms and saunas.
The resort also boasts a selection of restaurants & bars. Guests can choose from the fine-dining experience in the River Room Restaurant, relaxed dining in Gillies Grill, or Italian themed dining in Fratelli’s Restaurant. You can also enjoy refreshment at the hotel’s well-stocked bar or choose a cocktail at the hotel’s gin library. The Castle Kitchen & Bar is also available to guests and is located at the nearby Galgorm Castle Golf Club.
There is plentiful private and secure car parking within the hotel’s grounds.
- Return cruise ferry crossings from Holyhead to Dublin Port, or Cairnryan to Belfast with Stena Line (A supplement will apply to the Liverpool to Belfast route)
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights in a double or twin room at the Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort and Spa,
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Four evening meals at the hotel, dining in different locations
- Use of the hotel’s facilities including swimming pool and gymnasium
- Monday morning tour of Bushmills Distillery
- Whole tour escorted by TR Register volunteers
- Suggested road runs, route guides and rally boards
- Fantastic driving routes
- First class accommodation
- A great social occasion
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Hotel room upgrades from £35.00 per room per night
- Additional nights at the hotel
- Stena Plus lounge upgrade on ferries
What’s not included:
- Entrance to points of interest and other car parking charges away from the hotel and not mentioned above
- Other meals not stated above
- Spa treatments at the hotel (bookable in advance)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European breakdown cover