12 Hours of Sebring 13th Mar - 17th Mar 2019From £1,165.00 per person
Hampton Inn & Suites, Lake Wales
12 Hours of Sebring
13th – 17th March 2019
This modern hotel is located in Lake Wales, approximately half-way between Orlando and Sebring, leaving you with a 55-minute drive in each direction. The hotel has 78 guest rooms in a mixture of bedrooms and suites. There is free wi-fi in every room, a gym/fitness centre and small outdoor pool. Breakfast is included during your stay.
Distance to Sebring International Raceway: 44 miles (56 minutes)
Distance to Orlando International Airport: 49 miles (59 minutes)
Suggested race week itinerary:
Wednesday 13th March: Arrive in Orlando late afternoon. Collect your pre-booked hire car and drive to Sebring. Check-in at Pratt’s Resort on Lake June and settle in to your apartment.
Thursday 14th March: There will be practice for all cars and qualifying for the support races at the circuit today. Practice will go on in to the evening to give all drivers the opportunity to experience driving in twilight and night conditions unique to Sebring. You may also like to drag yourself away from the circuit to the historic downtown of Sebring for the classic car collection and party from lunchtime. Remember to take your camera!
Friday 15th March: There is racing at the circuit all day today including the qualifying sessions and the race for the FIA World Endurance Championship in to the night. You won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to meet all your favourite drivers during the autograph session. For those seeking something more exciting you may wish to visit the “Party zone” to see which bands are playing.
Saturday 16th March: Race Day for the Sebring 12 Hours. You will want to get to the circuit early to participate in the pit walk prior to the start of the race. Getting on the grid and up close to all the cars is one of the highlights of the Sebring 12 hours. You will also be able to watch the opening ceremony from here before departing to find your starting view point 15 minutes before the start. The race will start at 10:30hrs and will finish in the dark 12 hours later.
Sunday 17th March: Return to Orlando. You may even have some time for some last minute shopping before boarding your flight home.
For reservations for this offer please call 0844 873 0203 (or internationally call +44 1707 329988)
Free on-site parking
Small outdoor swimming pool
Free in-room wi-fi
Breakfast each morning
A wide variety of restaurants and lounges are located nearby.
- Car Hire (intermediate 4 door Automatic with Air conditioning)
- 4 nights at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Lake Wales on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4 day “Superticket” for the 12 Hours of Sebring including access to the circuit and paddock. Free car parking is available at the circuit.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay in Flordia for longer? You can visit the beach, the everglades, the keys or all the Orlando theme parks!
Room and car hire upgrades are available on request, just ask at the time of booking.
- Flight prices are constantly changing and so are not included in the above price. International flights from the London Gatwick or Manchester to Orlando, Florida with Virgin Atlantic are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 0844 873 0203 for details.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Located on the main road between Orlando and Sebring
- Choice of restaurants and bars close by