Super Sebring 15th Mar - 20th Mar 2022From £855.00 per person
Hampton Inn & Suites, Lake Wales
12 Hours Of Sebring
15th – 20th March 2022
This modern hotel is located in Lake Wales, approximately half-way between Orlando and Sebring, leaving you with a 55-minute drive in each direction. The hotel has 78 guest rooms in a mixture of bedrooms and suites. There is free wi-fi in every room, a gym/fitness centre and small outdoor pool. Breakfast is included during your stay.
Distance to Sebring International Raceway: 44 miles (56 minutes)
Distance to Orlando International Airport: 49 miles (59 minutes)
Suggested race week itinerary:
Tuesday 15th March: Arrive in Orlando late afternoon. Collect your pre-booked hire car and drive to Sebring. Check-in at the Hampton Inn & Suites, and settle in to your room.
Wednesday 16th March: There will be practice for some of the support series at the circuit today. Practice will go on in to the early evening. After getting familiar with the circuit you may also like to drag yourself away from the circuit to the historic downtown area of Sebring for the classic car collection and party from lunchtime. Remember to take your camera!
Thursday 17th March: There is racing at the circuit all day today until the evening, including practice for the IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring and the qualifying sessions for some of the support races.
Friday 18th March: The day’s on-track highlight is qualifying for the IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring in the morning, followed by the Michelin Pilot Challenge race in the afternoon.
Saturday 19th March: Race Day for the Sebring 12 Hours. You will want to get to the circuit early to participate in the pit walk prior to the start of the race. Getting on the grid and up close to all the cars is one of the highlights of the Sebring 12 hours. You will also be able to watch the opening ceremony from here before departing to find your starting view point 15 minutes before the start. The race will start at 10:30hrs and will finish in the dark 12 hours later.
Sunday 20th March: Having been at the circuit until late last night, you will probably want to take things easy on Sunday morning. You can relax at the hotel before checking out and returning to Orlando in time for your flight home.
For reservations for this offer please call 01707 329988 (or internationally call +44 1707 329988)
Free on-site parking
Small outdoor swimming pool
Free in-room wi-fi
Breakfast each morning
A wide variety of restaurants and lounges are located nearby.
- Car Hire (intermediate 4 door Automatic with Air conditioning)
- 5 nights at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Lake Wales on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4 day “Superticket” for the 12 Hours of Sebring including access to the circuit and paddock. Free car parking is available at the circuit.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Flight prices are constantly changing and so are not included in the above price. International flights from the London Gatwick or Manchester to Orlando or Miami, Florida with Virgin Atlantic are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 01707 329988 for details.
- Sebring ticket upgrades are possible at the time of booking. including pit-box seating and hospitality.
- Car hire upgrades are available. Please ask at the time of booking.
- Longer durations are available on request. Why not stay in Flordia for longer? You can visit the beach, the everglades, the keys or all the Orlando theme parks!
Room and car hire upgrades are available on request, just ask at the time of booking.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Located on the main road between Orlando and Sebring
- Choice of restaurants and bars close by