Spa Six Hours 14th Sep - 17th Sep 2018From £355.00 per person
Hotel Cardinal for the Spa Six Hours
Spa Six Hours
14th – 17th September 2018
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Six Hours 2018. The dates for the event are the 14th – 17th September 2018. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 0844 873 0203.
The 3 star Hotel Cardinal is available for the Spa Six Hours event. It is ideally located in the very centre of Spa town, opposite the casino and only a few minutes walk from the famous thermal baths. Located just along from the town square the hotel benefits from many bars and restaurants in the nearby area. All of the comfortable ensuite rooms are non-smoking with TV, telephone and free wi-fi. Public street parking is available in front of the hotel or guests can enquire about the private garage on arrival (it is not possible to pre-book the garage).
– If you are arriving at the event in a vehicle more than 25 years old car parking will be free of charge. You will be invited to park in area P14 adjacent to the F1 grandstand.
– If you are arriving at the event in a more modern car, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Hotel Cardinal in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand access tickets
- Downtown Spa location
- Near to the casino and thermal baths
- Friendly welcome
- Refurbished bathrooms in all rooms
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Lounge Bar Club. Available for the Saturday only. this offer includes access to the private hospitality suite between 11am & 10pm. It also includes 4 drink tickets (beer, wine or sodas), Special offer price of £25.00 per person.
- Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover