Spa Classic 13th May - 16th May 2022From £485.00 per person
Hotel Cardinal for the Spa Classic
13th – 16th May 2022
The 3-star Hotel Cardinal is ideally located in the very centre of Spa town, opposite the casino and only a few minutes walk from the famous thermal baths. Located just along from the town square the hotel benefits from many bars and restaurants in the nearby area. All of the comfortable ensuite rooms are non-smoking with TV, telephone and free wi-fi. Public street parking is available in front of the hotel or guests can enquire about the private garage on arrival (it is not possible to pre-book the garage).
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £30.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Hotel Cardinal in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Downtown Spa location
- Near to the casino and thermal baths
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 20 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £130.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course gourmet meal for 2 people with wine can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £90.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £75.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover