Spa Classic 18th May - 20th May 2018From £379.00 per person
Hotel Du Commerce for the Spa Classic
18th – 20th May 2018
*News Update: You can book now for the Spa Classic 2018. The dates for the event are the 18th – 20th May 2018. You can book your travel, tickets and accommodation with us now by calling 0844 873 0203.
This attractive 4 star hotel is located in the heart of the Ardennes region in the quiet town of Houffalize, approximately 30 minutes drive from the circuit. The hotel has 42 luxury ensuite rooms and is well known locally for its gastronomic restaurant.
– If you are arriving at the event in a classic or sports car, infield car parking will be included free of charge in your booking. Travel Destinations will have a reserved area inside the circuit exclusive to our customers.
– If you are arriving at the event in a modern car or other vehicle, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
- Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) at the Hotel Du Commerce, in a twin or double room on a bed & breakfast basis (half board options also available)
- General entrance tickets, paddock access and grandstand seats
- Invitation to join us in our lodge overlooking Eau Rouge on Saturday & Sunday
- Excellent restaurant at the hotel
- Scenic drive to the circuit
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Half board options available
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- 20 minutes of circuit laps are available for those travelling in a classic or sports car. Please note these are not competitive or track day laps, but helmets are compulsory. £120.00 per car.
- Official Spa Classic picnic baskets, including a 3 course gourmet meal for 2 people can be purchased in advance for Saturday &/or Sunday. £85.00 per basket.
- Lunches can be pre-booked at the Maison L'Eau Rouge at the circuit, on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. £70.00 per person.
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included:
– Personal Travel Insurance
– European Vehicle Breakdown Cover