Porsche Ireland Tour 2021 19th Sep - 24th Sep 2021From £895.00 per person
Hotel Dunloe & Gardens for Porsche Ireland tour 2021
Porsche Ireland Tour 2021
19th – 24th September
Hotel Dunloe & Gardens, Killarney, County Kerry
Set in its own private 64-acre estate, just 5 miles from from the town of Killarney, the 5-star Hotel Dunloe & Gardens offers luxurious hospitality without ever appearing pretentious or overwhelming. Expect a warm welcome on arrival, a well-stocked relaxing bar and a restaurant offering the best local produce on the extensive menu. Guests can enjoy a range of complimentary on-site leisure facilities including swimming pool & sauna, river fishing, horse riding and tennis courts.
All the spacious bedrooms at the Hotel Dunloe & Gardens enjoy views of the gardens and parklands which the hotel is famous for. All twin and double rooms have a large ensuite bathroom, most with a separate bath and shower. Every bedroom has the expected facilities such as satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safety deposit box, but in addition most rooms also come with a balcony to enjoy the surrounding views.
There is free, secure car parking for all vehicles on-site at the hotel.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Return cruise ferry crossings from Holyhead to Dublin Port (or Fishguard - Rosslare) with Stena Line
- Hotel accommodation for 5 nights in a double or twin Garden Room at the Hotel Dunloe, on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Use of the hotel’s facilities including swimming pool, sauna, fishing and horse riding
- Sunday evening welcome BBQ in the hotel's gardens
- Thursday night tour dinner in the at the hotel
- Suggested road runs, route guides and rally boards
- Fantastic driving routes
- First class accommodation
- A great social occasion
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Additional nights at the hotel (from £220.00 per room per night (subject to availability)
- Upgrade to a Superior room at the hotel from £75.00 per room per night (subject to availability)
- Alternative ferry routes (supplements may apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Stena Plus lounge upgrade on ferries (from £20.00 per person, per direction)
What’s not included
- Entrance and car parking at other points of interest not listed in the itinerary
- Other meals not stated above
- Spa treatments & golf tee-times (bookable by the hotel in advance)
- Personal Travel Insurance & European Motoring Assistance