Spa Six Hours 27th Sep - 30th Sep 2019From £360.00 per person
Hotel Val D’Arimont for the Spa Six Hours
Spa Six Hours
27th – 30th September 2019
At the foot of a nature reserve, on the riverbank of a lush valley, the Val d’Arimont is the ideal place to stay during motor racing events at the Spa Francorchamps circuit which is just 8 miles away. When the racing is over why not enjoy a meal in their restaurant or relax and make the most of the numerous leisure facilities and beautiful surroundings. As well as comfortable rooms in the main hotel building, the Val D’Arimont also offers spacious cottages in the hotel grounds. These are ideal for small groups of 4 adults or 2 adults wanting single rooms each.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
– If you are arriving at the event in a vehicle more than 25 years old car parking will be free of charge. You will be invited to park in area P14 adjacent to the F1 grandstand.
– If you are arriving at the event in a more modern car, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) at the Hotel Val D'Arimont on a bed and breakfast basis in your chosen accommodation.
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Car Parking at the circuit (separate areas for classic and modern cars)
- Choice of accommodation options
- Secure car parking
- Less than 10 minutes drive to the circuit
- Great restaurant and bar
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Lounge Bar Club. Available for the Saturday only. this offer includes access to the private hospitality suite between 11am & 10pm. It also includes 3 drink tickets (beer, wine or sodas), Special offer price of £25.00 per person.
- Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
What’s not included
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover