Circuit des Remparts, Angouleme 12th Sep - 17th Sep 2019From £499.00 per person
5 Night Tour
Angouleme; Circuit des Remparts
12th – 17th September 2019
A wonderful opportunity to join the annual historic motoring extravaganza, that is the “Circuit des Remparts”, in the French town of Angouleme. This option includes return Brittany Ferry crossings from Portsmouth as well as 3 nights at the 3 star, Ibis Styles Hotel in Angouleme Nord.
Thursday 12th September
Check in at Brittany Ferries terminal in Portsmouth at 21:45hrs for the 22:45hrs overnight crossing to Caen.
Friday 13th September
From Caen head directly to Angouleme to check-in to the Ibis styles hotel, situated in the Angouleme Nord area.
Saturday 14th September
Today there are a variety of options:
• Watch the International rally with the other spectators as the entrants wind their way around the Charentais countryside.
• Enjoy the atmosphere in town as the race cars arrive and get set up in the Paddock.
• Take a seat and watch the rally entrants arrive back in to the City and cross the finish ramp.
Sunday 15th September
Race day on the historic circuit from 08:00hrs to 18:00hrs. Race categories include Bugatti Grand Prix cars, Frazer Nash, MGs, Vintage sport and racing cars, GTs, GTSs and GTOs. Those who wish to spectate can buy access to the track, grandstands and wander through the pits and paddock.
Monday 16th September
Depart Angouleme for Caen ready to check in at 22:00hrs for the Brittany Ferries 23:00hrs overnight crossing to Portsmouth.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Brittany Ferries crossings from Portsmouth to Caen including 4-berth window cabins in each direction. Upgraded cabins are available on request.
- Three nights bed and breakfast in the 3 star Ibis Styles hotel in Angouleme.
- Routes and general information.
- Friendly staff
- Large car park
- Minutes to the city centre
- Longer stays are available at a small supplement.
What’s not included
- Vehicle recovery and personal insurance.
- Event entry, grandstand seats or paddock access
- Entry to rally