Circuit des Remparts, Angouleme 15th Sep - 21st Sep 2021From £539.00 per person
5 Night Tour
Angouleme; Circuit des Remparts
16th – 21st September 2021
A wonderful opportunity to join the annual historic motoring extravaganza, that is the “Circuit des Remparts”, in the French town of Angouleme. This 5-night option includes return Brittany Ferries crossings from Portsmouth as well as 3 nights at the 3-star, Ibis Styles Hotel in Angouleme-Nord. Located on the outskirts of Angouleme, this comfortable hotel offers private, free car parking to all guests and has a breakfast room and bar on-site with a separate restaurant. The hotel is within a 10 minutes drive of the old town and the circuit.
Thursday 16th September
Check in at Brittany Ferries terminal in Portsmouth at 21:45hrs for the 22:45hrs overnight crossing to Caen. A cabin has been reserved onboard.
Friday 17th September
From Caen head follow the given route, directly to the city of Angouleme to check-in to the Ibis styles hotel, situated in the Angouleme-Nord area.
Saturday 18th September
Today there are a variety of options available today:
• Take part in the International Rally (see optional extras)
• Watch the International rally depart with the other spectators, or follow as the entrants wind their way around the Charentais countryside.
• Enjoy the atmosphere in town as the race cars arrive and get set up in the Paddock.
• Watch the judging in the Concours d’Etat
• Take a seat and watch the rally entrants arrive back in to the city and cross the finish ramp.
Sunday 19th September
Race day on the historic circuit begins at 08:00hrs and continues to 18:00hrs. Race categories include Bugatti Grand Prix cars, Frazer Nash, MGs, Vintage sport and racing cars, GTs, GTSs and GTOs. Those who wish to spectate can buy access to the track, paddock and grandstands and wander around the course.
Monday 20th September
After breakfast depart Angouleme and follow the given route back to Caen ready to check in at 22:00hrs for the Brittany Ferries 23:00hrs overnight crossing to Portsmouth. A cabin has been reserved onboard.
Tuesday 21st September
Arrive in Portsmouth 06:45hrs for your journey home.
A deposit of £100.00 per person will be required at the time of booking. Any bookings made within 12 weeks of the event must be paid in full.
- Brittany Ferries crossings from Portsmouth to Caen including a 4-berth inside cabin in each direction. Upgraded cabins are available on request.
- Three nights at the 3-star Ibis Styles hotel in Angouleme-Nord on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Routes and general information.
- Friendly staff
- Large car park
- Minutes to the city centre
- Entrance tickets, paddock access and grandstand seats for the races (Sunday) from £59.00 per person
- Saturday Evening Soiree from £75.00 per person
- International Rally (for classic & sports cars) from £299.00 per car (includes routes, rally board & lunch)
- Longer durations in France are available at a small supplement.
What’s not included
- Vehicle recovery and personal insurance.
- Event entry, grandstand seats or paddock access
- Entry to rally