Bathurst 12 Hours 4th Feb - 8th Feb 2021From £1,150.00 per person
Quality Hotel for Bathurst 12 Hours
Bathurst 12 Hours
4th – 8th February 2021
Thursday 4th February
Bathurst is less than 3 hours drive from Sydney, Australia. It is also accessible by train and plane for those without a car. Whichever route you choose you will cross the the Blue Mountains with Bathurst and Mount Panorama waiting on the other side. Your room with a queen- sized bed is reserved at the Quality Hotel in downtown Bathurst close to bars and restaurants and yet only a few minutes walk from the circuit.
Friday 5th February
Practice at the track begins at 08:15hrs so if you weren’t awake already, you soon will be! Morning tea and lunch is available in our hospitality suite & you will have time to explore the circuit. There will be time to visit the paddock and garages before practice stops for lunch. During this time it is possible to take your car around the circuit as it reverts back to public road. To calm down afterwards it is possible to look around the Australian National Motor Racing Museum which is located adjacent to the track.
Saturday 6th February
There is morning practice and afternoon qualifying for both the 12 hours and the 3 support races today. You can explore the paddock and find your favourite viewing places for race day. Alternatively you can relax from the comfort of our hospitality suite (morning and afternoon tea with hot lunch provided) and enjoy the action from there!
Sunday 7th February
The Bathurst 12 Hours starts early (05:55hrs!) so you will need to be up early. The good news is that your apartment is close, so it is just a few minute’s walk to the track. Breakfast will be waiting for you in the hospitality suite as the cars take to the start line. As the race unfolds, morning and afternoon tea are provided in the suite as well as lunch, enabling you to follow all the action from this privileged viewing position. You will also get the opportunity for a behind the scenes visit to the commentary booth to see how the radio show team describe the action.
Monday 8th February
In the quiet of a non-race day you may wish to sleep in, before we say goodbye to Bathurst and the circuit is returned to public road and you return to Sydney or continue to explore New South Wales.
For reservations for this offer please call us on 01707 329988 (or if calling from outside the UK on +44 1707 329988)
- 4 nights’ stay at the Quality Hotel Bathurst on a bed & breakfast basis
- General Entrance tickets (Fri - Sun)
- 3 days access to the 12 Hour Club Hospitality suite, including food & drinks (Fri - Sun)
The trackside hotel
- Stunning location on Mount Panorama
- Comfortable self catering apartments
- Full hospitality at the circuit
- Behind the scenes tour of the commentary booth
Flights & Car Hire
- Flight prices are constantly changing and so are not included in the above price. International flights from the London Heathrow to Sydney, Australia with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic are available in addition to the above offer. Please call 01707 329988 for more details.
- We can also arrange car hire in Australia. Please call 01707 329988 for more details.