Spa Six Hours 14th Sep - 17th Sep 2018From £475.00 per person
Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral Hotel for the Spa Six Hours
Spa Six Hours
14th – 17th September 2018
For the Spa Six Hours we are offering our customers the opportunity to experience this historic motor racing event by staying near the town of Spa itself at the 4 star Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral Hotel, just 9 miles from the circuit.
The Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral occupies the high ground (the Balmoral hill) on the road in to Spa town. This provides most rooms in the hotel with enviable views over the Ardennes. The hotel offers free parking for guests with wifi throughout the hotel. The hotel offers a lounge-style bar and restaurant as well as an indoor pool and spa-wellness area. A buffet-style breakfast is incuded each morning.
– If you are arriving at the event in a vehicle more than 25 years old car parking will be free of charge. You will be invited to park in area P14 adjacent to the F1 grandstand.
– If you are arriving at the event in a more modern car, you will need to purchase a car parking pass for the outside of the circuit. We can include this in your booking for an additional £25.00 per car.
- Your choice of return channel crossings to Calais via P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel (alternative channel routes available for a small supplement)
- Three nights (Fri, Sat & Sun) in a twin or double room at the Silva Hotel Spa Balmoral Hotel in Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- General entrance, paddock and grandstand tickets
- Car parking at the circuit (separate parking areas for classic & modern cars)
- 4 star hotel accommodation
- Great views from the hotel rooms
- Full breakfast buffet
- Bar and restaurant on-site
OPTIONAL EXTRAS WE THINK YOU WILL LIKE
- Longer durations and different travel days are available on request
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Lounge Bar Club. Available for the Saturday only. this offer includes access to the private hospitality suite between 11am & 10pm. It also includes 4 drink tickets (beer, wine or sodas), Special offer price of £25.00 per person.
What’s not included
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover