FIA WEC 6 Hours of Nurburgring
14th – 16th July 2017
Le Mans comes to Germany. For the FIA WEC 6 Hours of the Nurburgring 2017 we are pleased to be able to offer our customers the choice of a camping and a hotel option including tickets and your choice of channel crossing from the UK included. With Audi & Porsche claiming this as their home track, and Toyota’s endurance team being based in Germany too, this is going to be a race that noboday wants to lose. By travelling Friday you will be able to enjoy all of qualifying on Saturday & the race on Sunday before returning on Monday.
Camping am Nurburgring, Official circuit campsite.
The campsite is just a short walk from the start/finish line and the paddock. The campsite offers 24hrs security, permanent shower & toilet blocks, restaurant & bar. An ideal location to enjoy all the Nurburgring can offer.
(based on two people in a standard size car sharing a tent)
Sporthotel & Resort, Grafenwald
The 4 star Sporthotel offers WIFI access and free parking. Located to the south of Daun, it is only 25 minutes drive to the famous Nordschleife and GP circuit.
£389.00 per person (based on two people in a standard size car sharing a double/twin room)
What is included:
– Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes are available. Supplements may apply)
– Three nights (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at your choice of accomodation
– General entrance & access to all public areas
What is not included:
– Personal Travel Insurance
– European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
– Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
– Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull – Zeebrugge are available on request