Silverstone will host the opening round of the 2016 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship on the 10th April. British Superbikes is famed for its close, competitive racing. Tight specifications ensure that every grid is evenly matched with close battles throughout the field. British Superbikes regularly average 180mph over a race and are capable of reaching 200mph on certain circuits.
In British Superbike motorcycles are derived from standard production models and so differ only slightly from bikes seen on Britain’s roads. This makes the British Superbike Championship very appealing to manufacturers. Expect to see Honda, Suzuki, Ducati, Kawasaki, Yamaha and BMW on the grid at Silverstone.
The British Superbike Championship comes to Silverstone on the 10th April 2016 and we are pleased to be able to offer some exclusive hospitality in the Brooklands Riders Lounge for race day:
Silverstone Hospitality Includes:
– Access to the Brooklands Riders Lounge, inside the circuit throughout the day.
– Access to the suite’s private balcony overlooking the circuit.
– Daily Entrance Ticket for Silverstone Circuit
– Continental Breakfast
– Two course buffet lunch
– Complimentary open bar (incl. beers, wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee)
– VIP car parking pass (1 for every 4 people)
– 1 programme per person
Price: £179.00 per person (Sunday Race Day)
– Please note that we cannot sell entrance tickets separately
To book your place for this exclusive hospitality offer at the 2016 British Superbikes at Silverstone please call us on 0844 873 0203.