Join the Classic & Sports Car Reader Run to the Le Mans Classic 2018
The Classic & Sports Car editorial team is heading to Le Mans in July for our biennial pilgrimage to the amazing Le Mans Classic, and you’re invited to join them!
Booked in association with Le Mans Classic official agent Travel Destinations, the 2018 Classic & Sports Car Reader Run will depart from Portsmouth on Thursday 5th July at 20:30hrs, for the overnight sailing to St. Malo. After loading there will be a chance to meet with your fellow travellers for a drink, prior to retiring to your reserved cabin.
Upon arrival in St. Malo we will enjoy a breakfast stop, before following the specially prepared route-book, along minor roads to Le Mans. You will arrive in plenty of time to pick up any supplies you need at the local supermarket before checking in at Travel Destinations’ private track-side campsite at the Porsche Curves. You will then be able to pitch your tent and watch the action from the private viewing bank at the campsite. The campsite also benefits from fully serviced showers & toilets, 24 hours security and a hospitality marquee.
The Le Mans Classic continues from the Friday through to the Sunday, with different era grids taking to the legendary circuit at different times throughout the weekend. We will be camping track-side throughout the event to get as close to the action as possible.
After breakfast on Monday 9th July, we will complete a leisurely to the port of Caen for 16:30hrs and our return crossing back to Portsmouth, arriving back in the UK at 21:15hrs.
This exclusive reader run includes general entrance tickets as well as access to the paddock. We have also included grandstand access and for those that wish to display their classic cars in the clubs area, we are also providing a parking pass for the infield at the Bugatti Circuit.
Spaces on this reader run are strictly limited, so please call Travel Destinations now on 0844 873 0203 and quote Classic & Sports Car to reserve your place!
Classic & Sports Car Reader Run to the Le Mans Classic includes:
– Return ferry crossings with Brittany Ferries; travelling from Portsmouth to St. Malo overnight on the 5th July (with a 2 berth inside cabin) and returning from Caen- Portsmouth on the 9th July.
– Breakfast stop near St. Malo on the first morning
– Three night’s private track-side camping at the Travel Destinations campsite on the Porsche Curves at the circuit. Camping includes serviced showers & toilets, 24 hours security and a hospitality marquee on-site (Tents not provided)
– Light breakfast provided at the campsite each morning
– Le Mans Classic general entrance tickets, paddock access and grandstand access for all three days
– Optional parking permit for the classic car display on the Bugatti circuit
– Classic & Sports Car goody bag
This exclusive Classic & Sports Car Reader Run is available for £599.00 per person, based on 2 people travelling in a single car.
To book, please call Travel Destinations on 0844 873 0203 and quote Classic & Sports Car.
A deposit of £85.00 per person will be required at the time of booking.